1) OTHER FIXTURES
ADMIN HOME --> FIXTURE WIZARD --> OTHER FIXTURES
You can now create fixtures that are external to division or competition fixtures e.g. friendlies or external cup competitions.
These fixtures exist within "other fixture groups". Other fixtures will appear on the division home page if one of the teams is in the division and also on the list fixture pages.
You can create external teams from the other fixtures page too i.e. teams that don't play within your league structure.
2) DIVISION / COMPETITION / OTHER SHORT CODES
ADMIN HOME --> FIXTURE WIZARD --> SHORT CODES
You can create short codes for each of the divisions, competitions and other fixture groups. These will override the standard L, C, O notation e.g. DIV1 or CUP1
3) TABLE ADJUSTMENTS
ADMIN HOME --> TABLE ADJUSTMENTS
In addition to the existing points adjustments and score adjustments, you can create adjustments for the following columns on the table
Played, Won, Drawn /Tied and Lost
4) EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
ADMIN HOME --> EMAIL WIZARD --> NOTIFICATIONS
Enable for your current season on this page.
Different roles can now now receive email notifications when a fixture relating to them is changed. Emails will only be sent to verified email addresses (ADMIN HOME --> EMAIL WIZARD --> EMAIL VERIFICATION)
Fixture Notification: Whenever the date and time of a fixture is changed or the venue of a fixture changes an email is delivered to verified email addresses for the selected roles.
Referee Notification: Whenever the assigned referees for a fixture are changed an email is delivered to verifified email addresses for the selected roles.
Note: emails are sent out 1 hour after the last change altogether in one email message. You can manually trigger these messages to be sent out when required.
BUG FIXES TODO - POST INSTALL
No Known Issues.
BUG FIXES COMPLETED - POST INSTALL
Note the following bugs have been fixed
- allow level 2 and level 3 scoring to be entered
- level 2 and level 3 scoring shown on list fixture and display team
- fixture upload program bug fixed
- delete season bug fix.
- the sub venue is showing next to the venue on the list fixture page even when there is only one sub venue, needs to just show venue name
- on the results entry page - lock stats numbers shouldn't be highlighted in red for future dates
- level 2 and level 3 scoring shown on the table
- fixture note is not being reset now on results entry page
- all non archived teams should show on bottom of list fixture page.
- when entering results from competition page you return back there rather than to Admin Home